Please note that at this time we are not accepting unsolicited proposals for grants and scholarships.
The Biosophical Institute makes funds available for individuals and organizations interested in projects and scholarly study centered around its mission. Since 2003, The Biosophical Institute has invested in programs and projects that unify individuals to create a peace-minded society. The Board of Directors continues to direct resources to support individuals and organizations whose actions include character and peace education and spiritual development. Below are funded projects that are aligned with at least one of the following themes:
- Peace and/or character education
- Policy that incorporates peace as a national priority, e.g. to establish a Department of Peace or Secretary of Peace, or to establish educational institutions devoted to peace studies
- The philosophy of Spinoza, or other philosophers who are concerned with ethics
- Studies of ethics, ethical behavior, or the application of ethics
- Theories of cooperation, e.g. friendship, pro-social behavior